Your opportunity to be a part of MG is here.
– Must be a university graduate.
– 3+ years of related automotive industry experience and manufacturing.
– Experience in automation and warehouse/logistics optimization project management.
– Full knowledge Automotive checking systems and procedures.
– Can write and speaks well with English.
– Can using computer typing and MS Office, Internet & Email.
– Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
– Any graduate with Certificate/ Diploma in Sales Management
– At least 2 years automotive B2B sales and product experience
– Strong knowledge about automotive sales
– Strong time arrangement and teamwork
– Good Communication and pleasant personality
– Problem solving abilities
– Language English 4 Skills
– Able to work multitask and under pressure